New Religious Affairs Sindh Jobs 2022 – Religious Affairs Department Sindh posted the latest position alert of New Religious Affairs Sindh Jobs 2022 – Latest Government Jobs In Sindh. Association of Religious Affairs Department has declared new position opportunities for occupants of Sindh, Pakistan.
This task needs to recruit the administration of a Program Officer and System Analyst. Candidates with capabilities like BCS and MCS with 5 to 10 years of involvement with a similar field are qualified to give their administrations to the task. This work period is a half year. Wanted people might get brief data from the picture of this declaration posted beneath.
About Religious Affairs Sindh
Sindh Auqaf Department was laid out in 1970, In 1976, this Department was made a focal subject under the Ministry of Religious Affairs, Government of Pakistan,In 1979, this was again made a common subject.
Objectives of Department
- The board and taking care of Shrines, Dargahs and Mosques.
- Making appropriate courses of action for lighting, tidiness, drinking water, Wazoo khana for the exhibition of strict rituals at Shrines and Mosques.
- Development of Musafir Khanas, Langar khanas, toilets and so on at the Shrines/Dargahs.
- To create most extreme income from the Waqf properties, contracts, rents and rent and so forth with the goal that a similar sum be used on support and recreation of old Shrines, Dargahs and Mosques.
- To lead ‘Seerat Conferences’ at Provincial level.
- To orchestrate ‘Hifz-o-Qir’at Competitions’ at the District and Provincial levels, consistently.
- To help and organize Hajj preparation stages to bunch pioneers and the expecting explorers, area astute.
- To advance Islamic Ideology and the Life and Thoughts of conspicuous holy people.
New Religious Affairs Sindh Jobs 2022 Details
|Department||Religious Affairs Department Sindh|
|Job type||All Government Job|
|Education||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, FA/FSc/ICs, DAE, Bachelor, Master, BA, MA, MBA, LLB, M.sc, Others|
|Salary||23,000 – 27,000|
|Last Date||15 March 2022|
|Address||Ground Floor, Old KDA Building, Sindh Secretariat No. 3, Karachi, Pakistan|
New Religious Affairs Sindh Jobs 2022
- Program Officer
- System Analyst
CHECK ALSO: Latest NADRA Jobs In Sindh 2022 | New Government Jobs in Sindh
- Applicants with capability Qualifications Intermediate, Bachelors can apply for these empty posts.
- Age Limit is 18 to 28 years and 5 years unwinding as indicated by the government strategy.
- Up-and-comer should Attach the Photocopy of the tributes like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photos, and Educational Certificates.
- Applicant Must welcome Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Up-and-comer in the event that all around in the taxpayer-supported organization, they ought to apply through legitimate channel.
- Just Short Listed Candidates will be required for the meeting and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% ladies, 5% for minorities, 5% for Disabled will be kept up with according to run the show.
- Government Official Department can drop, increment or diminish opportunities at any time.
- New Religious Affairs Sindh Jobs 2022
How to Apply For New Religious Affairs Sindh Jobs 2022?
To go after accessible empty position posts, candidates/Job Seekers should follow these means:
- Employment forms are welcomed from applicants having habitation/residency testament of all locale/urban communities of Sindh Province for Recruitment to fill empty posts.
- Online Application Forms will be accessible online from 05-March-2022.
- The candidates should apply on the web, the application structure is given beneath the ad.
- The last date for accommodation of the application is 15 February 2021.
- Inadequate applications or got after the end of available time on the last date for accommodation of use won’t be engaged.
- The qualified/shortlisted competitors will be required a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for showing up in the Test/Interview.
- Intrigued Candidates can likewise effectively peruse applying method and Eligibility models for all empty work posts authoritatively.